System Administrator (m / w / d)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for you as of now System Administrator (m / w / d) for working in our IT team. In this varied and responsible position you work in a team with three other colleagues in our IT and in close cooperation with all departments of the company. The working environment is characterized by flat hierarchies, short communication channels and collegial cooperation.
- Supervision and administration of the existing Windows environment (hardware, operating systems, Active Directory, Office, Exchange, Backup, Hyper-V and VMware Server)
- Supervision and administration of network infrastructure (routers, switches, access points, firewalls), monitoring of servers and network infrastructure and troubleshooting
- Performing proactive maintenance activities of systems to ensure day-to-day IT operations
- Designing new solutions within the IT infrastructure
- Support of our ASP solution (Citrix, HTML5)
- Installation of our products at the customer (mainly remote maintenance)
- Planning, calculation and purchasing of hardware and software
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Successfully completed IT training and work experience in Windows and network infrastructure
- Good expertise in the above areas
- Ideally, knowledge of Oracle and / or MS-SQL Server
- Ideally, knowledge of Citrix
- Basic knowledge of English in spoken and written
- Place of employment at our location Dinslaken
- Strong service and consulting orientation
- Independent and careful way of working
- High operational readiness and flexibility
The IMS GmbH has been working as an innovative software and consulting firm for more than 30 years and has primarily focused on the areas CAFM software and electric wire- and Network management software specialized. IMS has three locations in Germany (Dinslaken, Berlin, Philippsburg) and partners in Europe and the Middle East. We are successful in our businesses and with our partners and are expanding.
That fits you?
Then apply now with the usual documents online with us.
Contact person is Anke Looschelders.